Photo Workshops are coming soon.
Please email us if you'd like to get on our wait list, at email@example.com
Private One on One Photo Classes available now
These are designed specifically for those with a DSLR camera. If your one and only camera exists on your phone, we can use my camera during the lesson. And interchangeably we'll talk about taking great photos on your phone as well - as most of us ONLY shoot this way during our everydays.
The lesson takes place at our West Loop studio. Throughout the course, we'll work with your camera (or Renee's) while learning the foundations. Part of the class will be spent inside the studio and if weather permitting, we'll head outside to learn how to shoot with all the variables the outdoors hands us.
Here's what we'll cover:
• All about the F-stop: what it is, what it does, why it's important
• That shutter speed: how it works, why you need it, and why it makes DSLR cameras rock compared to our phone cameras
• Using the F-stop & shutter speed together - to make magic
• Your ISO: how it determines everything
• Lighting and all it's goodness. How to find the (right) angles of light, how to use those angles, how to create your own light
• Once you learn the basics, we'll get into how to trick your camera, and break what you've just learned to make even more magic
• We'll dive into the settings and which ones you always need to pay attention to, and which to completely ignore
• And a lot, lot, lot more. It'll be fun, I promise.
Classes are $250 and last 3 hours. Private classes can include a small group of friends (max 4) and a discount would apply for 2-3 additional people