MINI SESSIONS • AVAILABLE DAILY
Mini Sessions include 30 minutes of photography and 10 hi-res files.
The perfect way to capture your family in an easy, care-free mini session kind of way.
What can we expect during
a photo session with Gooch Too?
You can expect an easy, comfortable and fun experience with Renee connecting with your family and taking photos of each moment, and all the nuances that happen in between.
“Renee is upbeat, energetic and always fun to work with!
Genevieve loves getting goofy with her and the photos beautifully capture the spirit of my daughter. I love her work and would highly recommend her studio to families.”
Outdoor Location Ideas in
Chicago & Nearby Suburbs
• Click on any photo to view: a larger gallery of images & notes on each location.
"Renee's patience working with our children is something that I haven't found in any other photographer.
She can be silly, much to the delight of my young children and has the ability to capture the beauty of their personalities through her lens. Her photographs are beautiful, simple and timeless. Our family enjoys each photo session with Renee and look forward to many more."
A Few Q&A’s About Gooch Too Photo & Selecting the Photographer Right for You
You’re a Lifestyle Photographer, what does that mean?
• I capture people/families in a real-life candid and intimate way. Basically, I’m sort of the fly on the wall that gently guides the session and encourages naturalness…by adding thoughtful playful engagement to put everyone at ease.
Can you tell us a little more about your sessions?
• My sessions are both on location and in studio. With either location, you can expect a very easy, comfortable experience, with me connecting with your family and taking photos of each moment, and all the nuances that happen in between. Each family is unique, which means each photo session is unique. I’ll capture all the goodness and richness that is your family.
How to decide on the photographer that’s right for you?
• Getting referrals is a great starting off point and with that info, do a little research into their portfolio and whether it fits with your style. When I started photographing families 11 years ago, there were only a few photographers shooting Lifestyle Photography and now there are hundreds, many of whom are great photographers! That being said, we’re all very unique. So ultimately, if you can find someone who has the portfolio that fits what you’re looking for, approaches the photo session in a way that works with your family dynamic, and is within your budget, then you likely found a good match!
Why purchase a session early?
• My calendar fills up quickly for highly desired time slots and/or dates. By pre-purchasing your session, you’re guaranteed to get a spot on the calendar much earlier. Please email Renee at email@example.com with questions or call @ 312.929.4891.
More FAQ’s are listed here: Common FAQ’s
“Renee has the extraordinary ability
to capture the most perfect, honest, and pure moments on camera. Her work is truly beautiful.”